Monday, December 8, 2008

hi...*smiles wanly*

konnichiwa.
ugh, i`m just so sick of people sometimes.
suddenly, i have that feeling.
this morning our stupid furnace BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was like 50 degrees. i was so cold!
the school dealies: Miss P seemed really mad tho she said she wasn`t...me & verz are gonna work on our Princess Academy project together...we started ancient china in social studies...
me and isabelle came up with "what the dickens!?"...and i`m so excited for our take-home tomorrow. we can use our notes and everything...mrs. r gave us hw, ugh...my nana is getting a tubey thing in her heart...madeline rosca likes my stinch drawing (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)...and i found out about j`s bro and nick`s g-ma... :-X /////// :-|
eep.
okay, it really ah-nnoys me that you look at my posts for like 3 times an then you don`t read them anymore. i would love if you actually read my posts.
sorry i`m being a negative nellie. i`ll be better next time.
xoxo, me

No comments: