Friday, November 21, 2008

last regular rehearsal ]-:

hey, it`s me.
well, duh. i say it like someone`s hacking into my account.
ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...
today was the last regular rehearsal. it was really fun, because the rehearsal went smoothly and almost no one missed cues or lines, and we got to have our pizza party. yummy yummy yummy.
TWILIGHT PAGE COUNT: ONLY 208 PAGES LEFT!!! WH-HOO!
(yeah, i read a LOT last night.)
tomorrow at 7:45 we`re going to see twilight. i`m so excited, i`m freaking out.
today we played Crab Soccer in gym. we have this giant soccer ball that we kick around while crabwalking. there are also some people on scooters. today sam p. ran my finger over with his scooter while i was crabwalking. he`s on my list.
MY LIST: SAM P., SAM A., NICK "POLEBOY", PAUL, MARCO, ADRIAN
i have to have a crush on adrian during the play. it`s so nasty. eww, eww, eww. that`s why they call it acting, i guess.
oh, btw, you can call me porsche-eyes. that`s my new name. *eyerolls*
tootledoo!!
porsche-eyes

No comments: