Thursday, November 20, 2008

buddhist nuns!!!

^look at my title--trust me, i`m not being random. it`s an inside thingy. ;0
anywayzie, today at play practice, paul was being totally freaky. like, choking himself with a tie. his head was all blue and stuff. :-? marco was being weird, and the director was going wicked crazy on my behind. because a bunch of people missed their cues. because it was sooo loud in the back room, that you couldn`t hear anything up there. me and alaina are connected through claire--it is a small world after all.
i`m watching SpongeBob, my lovely show. `just one bite.` great episode. squidward says he hates Krabby Patties. uh, WHY?!!!!!!!!!
TWILIGHT PAGE COUNT: 338 MORE PAGES
today i discovered my inner buddhist nun, wore a skirt to school, and i really can`t wait for tomorrow, because i can wear my new jeans. my mom bought them for me from WetSeal. they fit me ahmazingly. and they`re kind of skinny jeans, only not weird and suffocating. ;0
`HILLBILLY REUNION` DAY COUNT: 12 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate jacob black. he`s such a jerk.
TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
&twilight;
b.b.

No comments: